- A win to get over last Tuesday.
- Elliot Durrell’s best Wrexham performance.
- Louis Moult’s quality finish.
- Theo Bailey-Jones, Joe Clarke and Blaine Hudson all received online criticism for their performances against Gateshead; they all responded with strong showings.
- A first clean sheet since the Chester derby.
- The back four, which has come under criticism in the opening two games, looked very solid: Andy Coughlin only had one save to make.
- We seem to find creating chances easy.
- The attendance didn’t drop as much as you might fear after losing 3-0 at home, and the atmosphere was excellent.
- The continued excellent movement between the front four.
- We still struggle to take chances. We could have put four goals distance between us and Nuneaton, but instead one late error could have cost us two points.
- Elliot Durrell and Connor Jennings went close, but are still waiting for their first Wrexham goals.